To our valued members,
The purpose of this letter is to inform you of changes to our fee structure that will take place beginning in the new year. The Club is expanding both the size of our facility and the range of services offered in order to fulfill our members’ requests for more innovative, responsive and high quality facilities and programming. Our fee structure will be revised as a result.
These changes will come into effect for new members at the Yellowknife Racquet Club in September of 2016. They will affect existing members beginning on February 2, 2017.
Effective February 2, memberships at the Racquet Club will be as follows:
- Full membership privileges – (4 month term ) $440.00, paid monthly at $110.00 + GST
- Full membership privileges - (12 month term): $1,200 + GST per annum, paid in full
(Corporate membership will be adjusted to reflect a 10% discount off of regular membership fees)
As part of the changes to our membership structure, full members will receive additional benefits as part of their membership, which will include:
- Complimentary shower towel service;
- Complimentary yoga mat use;
- A 15% discount on pro shop items;
- A complimentary weight room orientation with one of our certified Personal Trainers;
- A complimentary introductory squash lesson with our certified Squash Professional;
- Additional benefits, which include exclusive drink offers and perks at our regular social functions.
As a thank you to our existing full play and fitness members, we are offering the additional benefits noted above to you, as of September 12th, 2016 – prior to your rate adjustment. In order to receive these additional benefits please see our Members Services staff to receive your new membership fob. Presentation of the fob will be required to receive these added benefits.
In addition, all existing four month term fitness members will receive full play/squash court access to the Yellowknife Racquet Club, as of February 2nd, 2017.
We believe these changes will allow us to better serve you, and, keep the Racquet Club on the cutting edge of fitness, squash, and social programs both today and well into the future.
If you have any concerns or are interested in learning more about the RC 2.0 expansion or changes to our membership structure, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. You can also find more information here.
Owner/General Manger, Yellowknife Racquet Club